1. The size - A lot of people wonder why I chose the "big phone." Even though it doesn't fit in my small pockets in my jeans, I carry a purse anyway. So that doesn't matter. It still fits in my hand. With the 5 inch display, I can read on it. I can also do the split-screen feature and the two apps on the split- screen aren't too tiny.
2. The colors - The amazing phone is vibrant and eye- catching. I love how the games and apps look so bright and amazing.
3. Live Wallpapers - Yes, the wallpapers can move. You can get live wallpapers with dogs walking, fish swimming, and pretty much anything you can think of. Does the iPhone have that?! I don't think so!
4. Customizing - When I turn on my phone, the top of the screen says "Ellie is awesome" in blue. I click on the Instagram logo on the lock screen, it quickly uses facial recognition and lets me in, with the Instagram app open for me. All of this is because of how customizable the Samsung Galaxy s4 is. Every person uses their phone differently, and on the s4 it is easy to customize your cell phone experience. Not only is it helpful, it is also fun to test out all of the options.
5. Camera - The camera on my phone is awesome (and the new s5 is probably even better). You can do beauty face mode, sound and shot, panorama, sport mode, erasing mode, night mode, and other options that make your photos amazing.
6. Battery Life - When my friends and family with iPhones run to plug them in because their battery is nearly gone, I look down at mine and see that I am at 60-70%+ charged. It lasts so much longer.
7. Memory - I got a 16GB phone and added a 64GB card. So I have 80GB. My sister only has 32GB and my mom and dad each have 64GB - and they cannot increase the space on their iPhones.
My friends who have Samsung Galaxies agree with me and we are even convincing our other friend to get a Samsung when she gets a new phone. I know that some people don't agree with me. Both phones have negatives and positives and it really depends on your personal preference. But if you are thinking of getting a new phone, always remember that Samsung Galaxies are here. Whether you get the Galaxy Note, Galaxy s4 or 5, or one of the other Samsung smart phones, I know that you will like it.
Do you have an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy or another phone? Which one do you prefer? I'd love to hear what you think.
|Me with my phone|